Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Greetings From Spain

Marbella, Spain
19 June 2012
By Der Kosmonaut
As the West goes into accerlated decline and the EU is on the verge of breaking up, I'm spending the summer slowly wandering along the south coast of Spain and Portugual. I must confess that it's a relief to be far away from Vienna. It seems quite appropiate for me to be in two of the countries which seem to be the catalyst for the death swan of capitalism.

I'm writing copious notes of my impressions and insights. I will share these insights periodically over the course of the summer. I ask my readers to be patient.
In the meantime, I'm presenting two music videos from Spain.
Clandestino by Manu Chau


Camaron de la Isla



Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home